Sunday October 11, 2015 from 3-5pm, the Plantation will be transformed into a wedding masterpiece by a very talented group of Wedding Professionals. This unique experience will allow Brides, Grooms, Friends and Families to attend a full wedding and be referred to as the “Guests”.
The Guests will enjoy an afternoon of fun and entertainment of seeing a BIG FAUX WEDDING. The hand selected group of local Wedding Vendors will showcase their skills in action.
When the Guests arrive they will partake in a “Meet and Greet” of these wonderful professionals. Then they will witness an emotional ceremony, complete with Bride, Groom and Wedding Party. After the ceremony, a Reception will take place with food, drinks, dancing, mingle time, cake cutting, door prize announcements and fun.
Each purchased ticket is entered to win door prizes valued at $50 or more from one of our Vendors. Grand Prizes are valued at $150 or more will be drawn as well. Complementary goodie bags which are full of samples and valuable wedding information will be passed out to each ticket holder at the event. You won’t want to miss this alternative approach and unique wedding show experience that can assist you in all your wedding needs! Gain inspiration, check out the latest trends, while planning for the best day of your lives!
***Here is the run down of the Amazingly Talented Wedding Businesses that will be at this Event ****
- Simpson’s Florist and their amazing design team is going to wow everyone with their gorgeous florals.
- Modern Brides- Will be styling the Bride in one of their beautiful Gowns, The Groom and Groom’s men in dashing Suits, and Bridesmaids in trendy Dresses.
- Mandy Owens Photography will be capturing the day so gorgeously, like she does.
- Metropolitan Disc Jockey Services will be spinning the tunes and entertaining the Reception.
- Dinner is going to be served up and delicious by two different businesses and are sure to delight!!!
- Chef Next Door creates delicious food, artful presentation with a personal touch.
- Earth and Stone Wood Fired Pizza will be serving up their tasty and amazingly delish pizzas, fresh from their mobile wood fire oven!!
- The Transformation will be showing off their remarkable skills by providing Hair and Make-up for the Bride and the Bridesmaids.
- Sharpe Edge Media will be capturing the entire event on video ever so perfectly like her wedding videos.
- Sweet Thing Pastry is creating one of their elegantly designed and delicious cakes for the Bride’s Cake.
- Nothing Budnt Cakes will be providing Budntinis for the Groom’s Cake- Who doesn’t love those.
- Salt and Paperie is providing trendy signage, paper goods and invites. She also created the photo attached at the top! Fabulous right!!!!
- Elegant Dance Company- To teach and dance the night away!
- HSV Barkeeps will be serving up beer and wine to get the party started.
- Piper and Leaf with their delicious teas that no one can get enough of.
- What’s Pop’n will be providing a flavored popcorn favors bar for all to try.
- Decorous Dishes will be showcasing her beautiful and elegant China.
- Georgia Joyner- Your Travel Agent. Who is amazing and can save you big bucks on your honeymoon!!
- Steve Miller Harpist will be playing the beautiful ceremony music!
- All Needz Rentals- Will provide High Boy Tables!
If you would like more info or have any questions please contact Carla or Heather at the Plantation via hamptoncovewedding@
Here is the link to the tickets– Remember get yours now- limited space for a unique experience!!