WEDDING WIRE Couple's 5 Star Choice Awards 4+ Years
Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation provides an elegant wedding ceremony location and reception hall minutes from Huntsville. Our renovated barn is the perfect reception venue for your wedding day with modern amenities, string lights and chandeliers. Shady Grove, the outdoor ceremony site is located down a winding path, beneath the towering trees. Also included is the Hay Barn that serves as a perfect back-up location in case of rain. North Alabama’s Best Barn Wedding Venue.
6000 sq. ft. Heated and Air Conditioned Reception Hall Stables
Shaded Ceremony Site at pond with fountain and Inclement Weather Ceremony Site
Private Bridal Suite wing and Groom's Room
Your dream wedding location
HAMPTON COVE WEDDING PLANTATION Huntsville's Best Wedding Venue
Come shop the Plantation Pickin Holiday Edition on November 30-December 1, 2018. Tickets available here. Vintage, Retro, Antique, Hand-crafted, Art, Jewelry, Farmhouse, Christmas, Décor and More!!! Vendors set up in the Barn, Hay Barn, Lean-to and outside. It will be your one stop shop for decorating your house this year! Plus pick up some Christmas Presents for you and the family!!!
Want to be a Vendor? Fill out the vendor profile here.
The next Wedding Resale at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation will be January 19, 2019 from 10-Noon. Follow this link for MORE INFO
- Shady Grove Ceremony Site: A winding woodland path leads you to the Shady Grove Grand Ceremony site.
- Hay Barn Covered Ceremony Site: Our inclement weather ceremony site is a rustic elegant Hay Barn featuring exposed rafters and nature wooden walls.
- Locks in the Tunnel of Love: At the end of the Tunnel each of our couples can “lock in their love” on the gate.
- Patio Space with Edison Bulb String: Latest addition to the venue is our spectacular Patio Space. Seating areas with 5 spool tables, corn hole game and lush flower beds adorn the patio.
- Courtyard Arbor: The Arbor is used during your guests arrival as the Guest Book and Gift Table area.
- Reception Hall Stables: Inside the soaring ceilings are gorgeous string lights, fabulous Chiavari Chairs, tables and white linens.
- Beautiful venue and great staff.
- Absolutely incredible. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding here two weeks ago and was blown away by the beauty of the plantation, the attention to details by the staff, and the overall feel of the wedding and reception because of the staff's hard work. I would recommend this location for any wedding!
- We love Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation! As wedding photographers, we have had the opportunity to work with Heather and Carla many times. These ladies are so helpful and encouraging! They'll take such great care of you both before and on your wedding day. You'll love your experience! There are tons of amazing portrait locations, and their bridal suite is beautiful! <3~Joel and Amber Wedding Photography
- Words can not begin to describe how amazing our wedding experience was at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation!! Heather and Carla go above and beyond to make you day STRESS FREE and special. From the moment we first walked into to door to meet them they treated us like family. Thur our wedding planning we have made life long friends and the grounds are absolutely beautiful..We can honestly say thanks to them it was THE BEST DAY EVER!!
- Absolutely gorgeous. Most of the staff was very helpful and courteous.
- Beautiful! Wonderful staff.