Hello! We are, Carla and Greg Dorough, the owners of Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation. We have spent our lives making memories come true for each other. We understand that marriage is a pivotal moment in life, and because of this we wanted to ensure that all marriages started with nothing but our best.
In 2012, we decided to pursue this dream and created Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation with our family. Our hope is that every couple or person who comes to Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation becomes part of our dream. And that every couple’s story begins just like our’s did, with a day that changes everything perfectly.
We understand the gravity of your wedding day and are constantly updating, listening and growing to stay the best venue we can. The couples that have chosen to get married here can be found with #couplesofthecove and are truly family.
Meet Heather and Ryan Morgan. Heather is Carla and Greg’s daughter and married Ryan Morgan at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation in August of 2013. We love love and creating these amazing days together.
Heather is the manager of the wedding venue, certified wedding planner and mother to 2 precious kiddos with Ryan. Ryan is the grounds keeper, website builder and go-to guy for getting stuff done around here. Our favorite part of the wedding day is seeing the families join and meeting new little ones being born into this world.
Meet, Aaron and Danielle Dorough. These 2 love birds married this year and share 2 sweet little ones together! We are so blessed to work with all of our family members. Danielle and Aaron can be found doing a little bit of everything around here. From trimming trees to pressing linens this is a full family operation! Often family get-togethers include great food and manual labor. We even call on some fabulous friends who we are so grateful to know and who always come back to help. We all have our parts and work very hard to make this the best possible day for you.
Thank you for reading about our family and viewing our venue’s page. We are so grateful for the opportunity to share our family farm with you!
More about our Wedding Venue
Beautiful venue to tell your love story
Shady Grove Ceremony Site with 200 wrought iron chairs
Hay Barn Ceremony Location with 200 wrought iron chairs
Patio area with seating areas, Edison Bulb Lighting, and cornhole games
Gorgeous Reception Hall Stables
String lights and 3 crystal chandeliers
A custom floor plan set up for you including tables and white linens
Up to 200 Chiavari Chairs
Private Bridal Suite Wing
Parking on site
100 % Handicap Access
Heating and Air Conditioning
23 acres of beautiful land and photo ops
Certified wedding planning packages available
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
We Help Tell Your Story
- Beautiful venue and great staff.
- Absolutely incredible. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding here two weeks ago and was blown away by the beauty of the plantation, the attention to details by the staff, and the overall feel of the wedding and reception because of the staff's hard work. I would recommend this location for any wedding!
- We love Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation! As wedding photographers, we have had the opportunity to work with Heather and Carla many times. These ladies are so helpful and encouraging! They'll take such great care of you both before and on your wedding day. You'll love your experience! There are tons of amazing portrait locations, and their bridal suite is beautiful! <3~Joel and Amber Wedding Photography
- Words can not begin to describe how amazing our wedding experience was at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation!! Heather and Carla go above and beyond to make you day STRESS FREE and special. From the moment we first walked into to door to meet them they treated us like family. Thur our wedding planning we have made life long friends and the grounds are absolutely beautiful..We can honestly say thanks to them it was THE BEST DAY EVER!!
- Absolutely gorgeous. Most of the staff was very helpful and courteous.
- Beautiful! Wonderful staff.