As you probably know, the Wedding Resale is coming back on January 20, 2018 from 10-Noon. Its a big fancy indoor yard sale for everything wedding! Former brides selling their gently used wedding items to new brides like you!! Check it out on Facebook just search “The Wedding Resale at Hampton Cove Wedding Plantation”
Here are 5 tips for shopping the Wedding Resale:
1) Bring a bag or two! Like those precious monogramed totes or even plastic shopping bags. This way you maximize your shopping time by reducing the trips you take to the car.
2) Bring a buddy! This falls in line with number 1. More hands to carry your awesome deals and steals!!!
3) Show up early to get a good spot in line! The doors open at 10am but the line starts about 9:15. Getting a good spot in line means you are closer to getting the best bang for your buck.
4) Make a lap and snatch the stuff you have-to-have on the first round. Then go back around for a second look. Sometimes the brides have so much stuff they need to clear some table room before adding more on their table. You might find something you didn’t see the first time.
5) Once you are done shopping talk with the high class vendors!! This year we will have Music By Mike, Beyoutiful Designs, Gari-Ann Kia Photography, Love Birds Travel and Under the Veil!!!
Other things to note:
$5 Admission per person. Cash and Carry so bring some moolah! I know you will find something for your big day!! Have questions or want to