We are sooo excited to announce the next #weddingresale date is January 11, 2020! The sale will be open from 10am to Noon but often sold out prior to Noon so if you are really wanting to score some amazing deals come early!
What is the Wedding Resale, you ask? Our venue is jam packed full of former brides, grooms and families selling all their gently used wedding items to new brides! Its a cash and carry event. Like a big fancy yard sale for all things wedding!! $5 admission per person to shop. Bring some moolah because each year has been amazing with deals and steals!!!
Everything on sale from table runners, decor, signs, centerpieces, candles, plates, chargers, faux flowers, and more!! ITS AMAZING! Like a black Friday for weddings!
Tips for shopping:
- $5 per person at the door
- Cash sales only!!!
- Bring a tote bag, baskets, or sacks to load up your scores!
- Dont bring strollers, wagons, wheeled carts, or anything too large that you are not going to be able to maneuver through the crowds well with.
- Come early to get a good spot in line
- We will have a Sparkler Vendor selling high end wedding sparklers on the spot!
- Acosta Entertainment will be wowing us with his DJ Set Up and Spinning the Tunes!
- A local sign artist and a few more fun surprises!!
No need to pre-register to shop because you can purchase your tickets at the door only.
If you would like to sell please email email@example.com with subject line “Sell at the Resale” We will send you the form link.